Monday, August 16, 2010

holy birthday.

my birthday was very...interesting.

let's just say stress level was through the roof, tensions were high, and my birthday was on a sunday which always is terrible. but, we made the best of it and had some fun.

saturday night we went with a big group of family and friends to ruby river. i felt like a steak.
then sunday went like this:

i woke up to this:

had lunch here:

went to my grandma's:

where i found this:

and this (!!!):

and spent way too much time here:which is also a present, because husband surprised me with this new bedding set that i've been wanting!

late monday morning, we found out they'd basically accepted our offer on our house, so that was definitely great news. i'm probably getting a little ahead of myself posting a photo of it, but things are looking pretty good and we should be under contract tomorrow...i hope i'm not jinxing us :)

we are so beyond excited for this new adventure!!

oh and i start school the week of the 25th...it's been such a pain in the butt getting everything worked out, but i am definitely excited to start and just get into my new routine.

2 comments:

Alisha said...

I'm actually surprised to say, that picture of the two of us didn't turn out too bad......heck, I may even want a copy ;)

Glad you had a good birthday, and that house is way cute! Can't wait to see it for reals, good luck with everything! Keeping my fingers crossed here!

Alyssa Coberly said...

BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!! your new house (hopefully) is adorable ... cant wait to come see it.