Friday, June 10, 2011

food log.

so i just finished up my 3 days of lemonade only. i didn't cheat once. even when miles asked for gummy worms out of the candy bins @ winco. even when my sister had a bag of chex mix (my favorite) open and facing me. not even when husband made super yum smelling chicken teriyaki.

today my plan of attack is:
breakfast: orange juice & strawberries

lunch: spinach salad with mango, pineapple, coconut, & almonds. it comes with poppyseed dressing but last monday i used canola oil (just a pinch) and squeezed lemon & it was heavenly.

dinner: broccoli with lemon juice & an avocado.

snacks: i didn't plan ahead (!!) so i don't have plans for snacks today. if i get desperate, i'll run to the store and grab some cashews or something. i'll just continue to drink as much water as possible. last monday i had about 70 oz.

down 4 lbs so far in 5 days. i'm 1/4 of my way to my july 30th goal!

No comments: