Sunday, June 19, 2011

sunday.

sunday food log:
breakfast: banana & drip coffee w/soy milk & stevia
lunch: 2 veggie hot dogs w/jdawgs sauce (yum!) no bun. also had about 2 bites of baked beans (bad me, prob gluten & meat) also a strawberry & a couple raspberries.
dinner: we had fathers day dinner at my grandmas & it's literally impossible for her to cook within my dietary needs, I had a salad (romaine & avocado)w/ garlic dressing (vegan & gluten free) & 2 bites of a roll (naughty again) but I held out on red velvet cake that looked AMAZING. so i felt pretty good.
snacks: low sodium v8 juice

after yesterday's frustrating gain, I was super happy to wake up to a 1.2 lb loss. I only have 8 lbs to go (i'm half way to my goal) & I'm only at the 2 week mark. I still have over a month to try and get to where I want to be! feels so great to say that. but I'm going to keep trying to get down, maybe I can get to 105 before the trip! we'll see how it goes.

I'm starting 30 day shred tonight. this should be interesting...my work is going to have to get used to my hair being up a lot, because there's no way I can start doing it every day! I imagine lots of mornings of showering & wearing a wet bun for time sake.

No comments: